LIVE PHOTO FEED
The fact is, we are all visual creatures. Humans like to see pictures, and videos more than text. According to a research done by Flimp, videos engage between 400% to 700% more than plain text. Taking into account this fact, here at Instantly.my, we have come out with our Live Photo Feed service to help you engage your guests during your event. Videos or photos taken via any of our relevant services at your event will get shown automatically and instantly live onto a real time live photo feed. Laughter is guaranteed when your guests see all the hilarious/interesting videos/photos they’ve just taken appear live on the screen in front of them. If you ask us which is better – a normal plain looking slideshow looping through the same old images/photos, or our Live Photo Feed showcasing photos/videos taken at your event in real time? We would definitely prefer the latter!
The below image shows how our Live Photo Feed gallery will look like in the grid layout. Click on the image to see a live working URL of the gallery.
How does our Live Photo Feed works?
Engage us for at least one of our services
Note: Almost all (but not all) of our services can be integrated with our Live Photo Feed service. Please contact us separately to confirm first.
Our technician will be on site to set up the live photo feed system. He will also optimise the gallery to fit your projection screen.
Sit back and relax. Photos/videos taken via our services will appear in real time on the screen.
Our Live Photo Feed Package
The below image shows how our Live Photo Feed gallery will look like in the snapshot layout. Click on the image to see a live working URL of the gallery.
The below image shows how our Live Photo Feed gallery will look like in the photo slide layout. Click on the image to see a live working URL of the gallery.
- Real time photo and videos update
- Our Live Photo Feed software will automatically extract all photos/videos taken via our according services at your event
- Web link provision
- Our Live Photo Feed software runs on the internet. There is no application or program to download.
- Our technician will visit this URL on your laptop.
- Ability to display a mixture of photos and videos in one single Live Photo Feed gallery
- Technical support during service duration
- Option to include multiple (up to a maximum of 5) fully customised branded posts
- This is a fully customised post that will be displayed in your gallery.
- Usually, our past clients will create customised branded posts to include information about their brand or event. You can fully design and brand it accordingly.
- You can also use customised branded posts as a form of advertisement to advertise your product/services.
- Choose 1 gallery design out of the 3 options. Click on each link below to see each gallery live
- Please note that for our Live Photo Feed service, you will need to provide a laptop with Google Chrome installed, internet connection, projector and projection screen. If you need us to provide any of these item, there will be additional add on charges. Please see the next tab under “Add Ons”
NOTE: Our Live Photo Feed service is not a standalone service. Instead, it must be complemented with at least one of our services. If you are not sure if the service you’ve engaged us for can be complemented with our Live Photo Feed service, please get in touch with us to confirm.
Our Live Photo Feed Add-ons
Below are a list of add ons compatible with our Live Photo Feed service. For more pricing and details about each add on, feel free to reach out to us directly.
|Rental of projection projector||We will rent you a 2400 lumens projector.|
|Rental of projection screen||We will rent you a 1.8m by 1.8m screen. Inclusive of setup, teardown and delivery.|
|Rental of projection laptop||This projection laptop needs to be connected to the projector to display your Live Photo Feed gallery. If you do not have a laptop, you can rent one from us through this add on.|
|Provision of internet connection||As mentioned above, our Live Photo Feed runs on the internet. Your projection laptop needs to be connected to the internet so as to visit your Live Photo Feed URL. If you do not have WIFI at your event venue, you can use this add on.|
For our Live Photo Feed service, we will arrive 0.5 hour beforehand to set up.
You will need to provide us with the following:
- A laptop with Google Chrome installed
- Internet connection
- Projection screen
Upon reaching on site, our technician will visit your Live Photo Feed URL on your laptop. He/she will double check that the Live Photo Feed is working well before he/she leaves.
Note: If you need us to provide any of these item, there will be additional add on charges. Please see the above under “Add Ons”
Frequently Asked Questions
For this Live Photo Feed service, what do I need to provide or cater for?
We will only provide you with a web URL which has the Live Photo Feed gallery that we have coded out for you. We will need you to provide a laptop (with Google Chrome installed), internet connection (for the laptop), a projector and a projector screen. Usually, your event premise will be able to provide you a projector and a projector screen. If you do not have any of the above mentioned items, you can get it from us. Please see above “Add Ons”.
How do I project the Live Photo Feed gallery?
Our Live Photo Feed gallery can be easily accessed via a web link. We just need a laptop with Google Chrome installed. There is no application or program to download. Then, this laptop will be connected to your projector.