LIGHT PAINTING PHOTO BOOTH
Light Painting is essentially a type of advance photography technique whereby exposures are created by movements of a light source while taking a long exposure photo. It is extremely unique as it allows beautiful artistic streaks of lights to be captured. Our Light Painting Photo Booth experience starts when your guests enter our dark tent (3m by 3m) with our illuminating props. Once ready, our Light Painting Photo Booth assistant will start the photo capturing process. Upon seeing our Light Painting Photo Booth flash fires, your guests will have 2 to 3 seconds to do their light painting. This is the part where they can unleash their creativity and draw out whatever they want with the illuminating props they have on hands. Instantly, whatever they have drawn will be shown to them as a preview on our Light Painting Photo Booth live view monitor. Finally, they can exit our dark tent and collect their Light Painting Photo Booth printout (fully customised to your event).
To view images/videos from our past events, please visit our gallery.
How Does Our Light Painting Photo Booth Works
Take some props (be sure to take some illuminated ones) and enter our dark tent. Once inside, our friendly light painting photo booth assistant will position you accordingly.
Strike a pose and stay still. After seeing our flash goes off, start to light paint with your illuminated props. You have 1 to 2 seconds to do your light painting.
Proceed out of your dark tent. Your light painting photo will be embedded onto the event’s design printout template, and get printed out instantly.
Our Light Painting Photo Booth Package
- Unlimited printouts
- Option to include multiple photos in 1 printout 1
- Choose 1 printout size out of the available 5 options (see next tab)
- Fully customised printout design (with Instantly.my branding) 2
- Protective plastic sleeves for all printouts
- Standard props provision
- Illuminating props provision
- Dark tent provision 3
- Softcopies provision after event via our online gallery
- At least 1 high speed printer
- At least 1 staff on site
- 1 Only valid for 4R, Bookmark and Half 4R printout size
- 2 You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at RM90.
- 3 This dark tent is about 2.5m by 2.5m by 2.2m tall. To achieve optimal effect, it will be kept very dark.
|Wallet (single sided)||7.6cm x 5.1cm|
|Wallet (double sided) 1||7.6cm x 5.1cm|
|Bookmark (single sided)||15.2cm x 5.1cm|
|Half 4R (single sided)||10.2cm x 7.6cm|
|4R (single sided)||15.2cm x 10.2cm|
- To view more information about our various printout sizes, please click HERE
- 1 Please note that for our double sided printouts, we don’t actually print on double side. We print out one single sided printout and then fold it into two to achieve the double sided effect. Please visit Wallet (double sided) to take a look at an illustration for better understanding.
Our Light Painting Photo Booth Add Ons
Below are a list of add ons compatible with our Light Painting Photo Booth. For more pricing and details about each add on, feel free to reach out to us directly.
|Customised props||Printed on 5mm thick hard foamboard. Price starts at RM45 per piece for size within A3. For bigger sizes and other materials, please get in touch with us separately 1.|
|Additional printout design||With this add on, we will add and integrate an additional printout design 1 into our light painting photo booth system. Upon reaching our light painting photo booth, your guests will first choose which printout design they wish to have before we begin the photo taking process. Note that our light painting photo booth system can support up to 10 different printout design.|
|Live photo feed||Photos taken by our light painting photo booth can be streamed in real time for projection 2. Please click HERE for more details.|
|Removal of Instantly.my branding||There will no Instantly.my branding on any part of our set up.|
|Emailing station||With this add on, your guests can email their photo instantly to themselves. You can customise the email message that is being sent together with the photo.|
|WhatsApp station||With this add on, your guests can WhatsApp their photo instantly to themselves. You can customise the text caption tagged to each WhatsApp message sent.|
|Sticker printouts||Photos captured by our light painting photo booth will be printed on sticker photo paper. Only valid for selected printout sizes.|
|Magnetic printouts||Photos captured by our light painting photo booth will have a magnetic backing. Only valid for selected printout sizes.|
|Plastic card printouts||Photos captured by our light painting photo booth will be directly printed on a hard plastic card.|
|6R printouts||Photos captured by our light painting photo booth will be printed on 6R photo paper. Printout size is 15.2cm by 20.3cm.|
|Metallic surface printouts||Photos captured by our light painting photo booth will be printed on metallic surface photo paper. Only valid for selected printout sizes.|
|Square printouts||Photos captured by our light painting photo booth will be printed on a full 4R printout size (6 inch by 4 inch). The photo will be embedded on the 4 inch by 4 inch portion. The remaining 2 inch by 4 inch portion (which is perforated) can be separately torn away. This is deal for creating square size printout, while retaining a part of the printout as voucher for event promotion/advertising etc.|
- 1 You can revise the design for free up to the first 3 times. Every subsequent revision is at RM90.
- 2 Note that we will only provide the software for our Live Photo Feed. You will need to provide a laptop (with internet connection), projector and a projection screen.
We will arrive 2 hours beforehand to set up. A bulk of the time will be spent setting up the dark tent.
For our light painting booth service, we will require the following
- A space of 3m by 3m
- Space to be near to a power point
- 2 tables. 1 for props, 1 for our printer
- If you or your venue is not able to provide this. Kindly let us know. We will prepare our own tables accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your Light Painting Photo Booth comes with a photographer?
No. We used our own Light Painting Photo Booth system to capture photos. It is a fully automated system. We will always optimise the system at your event to obtain the best optimal effect.