LIGHT PAINTING PHOTO BOOTH
Light Painting is essentially a type of advance photography technique whereby exposures are created by movements of a light source while taking a long exposure photo. It is extremely unique as it allows beautiful artistic streaks of lights to be captured. Our Light Painting Photo Booth experience starts when your guests enter our dark tent (3m by 3m) with our illuminating props. Once ready, our Light Painting Photo Booth assistant will start the photo capturing process. Upon seeing our Light Painting Photo Booth flash fires, your guests will have 2 to 3 seconds to do their light painting. This is the part where they can unleash their creativity and draw out whatever they want with the illuminating props they have on hands. Instantly, whatever they have drawn will be shown to them as a preview on our Light Painting Photo Booth live view monitor. Finally, they can exit our dark tent and collect their Light Painting Photo Booth printout (fully customised to your event).
How Does Our Light Painting Photo Booth Works
Take some props (be sure to take some illuminated ones) and enter our dark tent. Once inside, our friendly light painting photo booth assistant will position you accordingly.
Strike a pose and stay still. After seeing our flash goes off, start to light paint with your illuminated props. You have 1 to 2 seconds to do your light painting.
Proceed out of your dark tent. Your light painting photo will be embedded onto the event’s design printout template, and get printed out instantly.
Our Light Painting Photo Booth Package
Below are some samples from our various light painting booth printout sizes. Kindly click on the photo to see details about each printout size.
- Unlimited printouts
- Option to include multiple photos in 1 printout 1
- Choose 1 printout size out of the available 5 options (see next tab)
- Fully customised printout design (with Instantly.my branding) 2
- Protective plastic sleeves for all printouts
- Standard props provision
- Illuminating props provision
- Dark tent provision 3
- Softcopies provision after event via our online gallery
- At least 1 high speed printer
- At least 1 staff on site
Price: RM2280 for 2 hours
Every additional hour at RM350
|Wallet (single sided)||7.6cm x 5.1cm|
|Wallet (double sided)||7.6cm x 5.1cm|
|Bookmark (single sided)||15.2cm x 5.1cm|
|Half 4R (single sided)||10.2cm x 7.6cm|
|4R (single sided)||15.2cm x 10.2cm|
- Please note that for our double sided printouts, we don’t actually print on double side. We print out one single sided printout and then fold it into two to achieve the double sided effect. Please visit Wallet (double sided)to take a look at an illustration for better understanding.
Our Light Painting Photo Booth Add Ons
|Customised props||Printed on hard foamboard. Price starts at RM45 for size within A3. For bigger sizes and other materials, please get in touch with us separately. 1||RM45|
|Live Photo Feed||Photos taken by our Light Painting Photo Booth can be streamed in real time for projection.||RM300|
|Removal of Instantly.my branding||There will no Instantly.my branding on any part of our set up.||RM250|
|Emailing station||With this add on, your guests can email the photos they have taken at our Light Painting Photo Booth to themselves.||RM300|
We will arrive 2 hours beforehand to set up. A bulk of the time will be spent setting up the dark tent.
For our light painting booth service, we will require the following
- A space of 3m by 3m
- Space to be near to a power point
- 2 tables. 1 for props, 1 for our printer
- If you or your venue is not able to provide this. Kindly let us know. We will prepare our own tables accordingly.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does your Light Painting Photo Booth comes with a photographer?
No. We used our own Light Painting Photo Booth system to capture photos. It is a fully automated system. We will always optimise the system at your event to obtain the best optimal effect.